1,2 1,2

This is a test.
Blog is a funny word. and I can type in purple!
Basically this blog is for me to keep in touch with my loved ones while I am away on my journies and to let people in on what's goin' on in this little world of mine. Personally, human contact and verbal communication is preferred but I guess in this technological world we live in these days....blogging just makes sense? (thanks Darren) Anyways, as everyone may know by now,I'm graduating May 6th, uprooting, and relocating to the wonderful state of Washington, where I will be working at National Inn at Mount Rainier for the summer. As things stand now, I am thinking of leaving May 8th, thats a Monday, and caravaning the silver prizm thru the country to end up in Seattle, where I hope to spend some time with "the fam" before I have to report for duty on the 15th. And we can not forget to mention the grand Graduation/Going away party that I'm so modestly throwing for myself on May 6th at 2pm. It should be a swell time and a great chance to spend some quality time with the peoples before the departure. That about wraps things up. Until next time...don't be a stranger

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home